1. Mushaboom - Feist
2. Congratulations - Blue October feat. Imogen Heap
3. Careful Where You Stand - Coldplay
4. You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds feat. Regina Spektor
5. With or Without You - Keane
6. Smile - Robert Downey Jr.
7. Toxic - Tristan Prettyman
8. All I Want is You - Tristan Prettyman
9. Flowers in the Window - Travis
10. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
11. Warning Sign - Coldplay
12. Book of Days - Enya
13. Samson - Regina Spektor
14. Somewhere a Clock is Ticking - Snow Patrol
15. Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap
My life in a nutshell?
Well, for starters, I'm getting ready to color my hair again, thank god. Brown just continues to bore me day to day. No offence to people with brown hair, it looks amazing on some people. But on me it's just getting dull (literally. the dye is fading.)
I'm reverting to my cherished fire-engine red, but I'm putting some teal on the bottom layer. (see colors in icon.)
Certainly an adventure, no? It'll be interesting at least.
I made my coffee this morning and accidentally put in one spoon too many coffee grounds. So it was decidedly bitter. And upon finding I have not the patience to make it again, I betrayed the gods and did something that might actually send me to hell: I made instant coffee.
Instant ARTIFICIAL coffee. I'm pretty sure there's nothing actually even remotely resembling coffee in this strange concoction.
Aaaaand there is something in our water. I'm not even kidding. There are little flecks of something in our water. I'm disturbed and disgusted. I really hope I don't like, get lead poisoning or dieeeeeeeeee25490346isdjglza;
Just kidding. I hope.
1. Anthem for a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl - Broken Social Scene
2. Lake Michigan - Rogue Wave
3. Zetsuba Billy - Maximum the Hormones
4. Another Believer - Rufus Wainwright
5. Poses - Rufus Wainwright
6. Dragula - Rob Zombie
7. Coin-Operated Boy - the Dresden Dolls
8. Gone Away - the Offspring
9. I Love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett
10. Hi - Psapp
11. Mein Herz brennt - Rammstein
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'YOU'RE HOT' YOU SAY?
GONNA GET WHAT YOU NEEEED
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE?
Guess Things Happen That Way
3. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Clint Eastwood XDDDD
4. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE LONG GOAL?
5. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Pool of Tears
6. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
7. WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
Walk Like an Egyption XDDDD
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON WHO LIKES YOU?
Can't Stop Now
9. WHAT DOES YOUR BEST FRIEND ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?
If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
10. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Late to the Jabberwocky
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SAYING?
This Is How it Goes
12. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Here Is Gone
13. WHAT WILL BE PLAYED AT YOUR FUNERAL?
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Friday On My Mind
15. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Everything Under the Stars
16. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR HOUSE?
I Predict a Riot
17. WHAT WILL YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE YOUR FIRST BORN?
18. WHAT WERE THE FIRST WORDS YOU SPOKE?
19. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU'RE SAD?
20. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HOBBY?
Ballad of a Teenaged Queen
21. ARE YOU SINGLE?
22. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
23. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Lost in Space
24. THEME SONG TO YOUR HOME LIFE-
25. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM DATE-
Mother, We Just Can't Get Enough
26. WHATS YOUR ULTIMATE PART THEME SONG?
You're Fucking Awesome
27. YOUR SCHOOLS THEME SONG IS..?
28. WHO WAS ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU?
Fields of Gold
29. WHAT REMINDS YOU OF OLD TIMES?
Takin' Care of Business
30. WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS BULLETIN?
Look What You've Done
That was pretty much the only reason for this post, besides to show off the shiny icon Nico let me steal.
Also, I like chips.
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4.Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it's more amusing that way.
LOLLL THAT IS THE BEST BAND NAME EVER. I CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCE IT.